Welcome to eTender, the electronic tender system.
On 1 May 2023, the Queensland Government announced plans to continue the Rebuilding QBuild program beyond the 2019-22 intake of 300 trade-based field staff,including 60 apprentices,wih further growth to be rolled out between now and 2026.
Phase 2 of the Rebuilding QBuild program will:
- create jobs for trade-qulified staff
- provide education and training to people looking for a trade career
- help deliver more construction and maintenance services to regional and remote areas of the state
- improve the government's ability to respond to natural disaster events
- help address housing needs of Queenslanders
- support the critical infrastructure development required for the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
It will also strengthen QBuild's existing regional footprint with an increased trade and administrative workforce to be established across its state-wide network of offices and depots.
To support Phase 2,QBuild has secured a strong pipeline of work including construction and maintenance on government assets such as schools and social housing.
eTender enables you to :
To submit a tender, you must either receive an invitation to tender or successfully apply to tender.
Once you receive a login and password, you can log in to eTender to:
Login to eTender
For QBuild eTender enquiries, please select the appropriate region and contact our regional procurement team directly.
The email address and phone number for each region is as follows: